Monday, March 3, 2014

FOTD | Out of comfort zone

Even though I do quite crazy/extreme makeup looks, I wear pretty much the same makeup everyday when it comes to everyday makeup. Or I either wear winged eyeliner and I change lipstick colour, or I do cool or warm toned smokey eyes. Boooring :)
On Saturday I decided to do something more colorful. It's carnival time, so I kinda was in the "context", but it was a first step :)

I was inspired by Kat von D's The Mint Green and Purple Glitter Eyeshadow Makeup tutorial using Esperanza palette. I don't have that palette, unfortunately, but I managed to find similar shades in my collection - Sleek Snapshots palette (full review HERE).
I hope you like it.






Products used:
- Bourjois Healthy Mix serum
- Bourjois Healthy Mix concealer
- Catrice All matt plus shine control powder
- NYX blush Taupe

- Avon Eye primer
- Sleek Au naturel palette Snapshots -Martini, Lotus flower, Purple haze, Humming bird, Green Iguana
- Avon super shock gel eyeliner
- Essence Liquid ink waterproof
- Maybelline Great lash mascara
- Essence Get big! lashes Volume curl
- Catrice Eye brow stylist 030 Brown-n-eyed Peas

- Rimmel Apocalips lip lacquer


Tell me how do you like it. Would you wear it?


Follow me:   

6 comments:

  1. Barvi sta mi zelo všeč. Jaz se nikoli ne bi spomnila kombinirat teh dveh..
    Tudi moj vsakodnevni make up je dolgočasen :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meni je ful všeč, pa tudi barvna kombionacija mi je super. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lepa barvna kombinacija, me spominja na vesolje:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love colourful looks! this looks gorgeous, I really like the shapes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Čudovite barve :) Paše ti
    lp, Tjaša

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect colour combination if you ask me! Of course I would wear it! But then again, I'm the same girl who wears black lipstick on a bright day :p

    X

    ReplyDelete