Friday, December 27, 2013

Makeup series: Seven deadly sins | GREED

Continuing with Seven deadly sins makeup challenge. I can't believe I'll actually finish this series this year. Hip hip hooray ;). Make sure you check out other makeup looks in this series:


Greed =
the inordinate desire to possess wealth, status, power, goods or objects of abstract value with the intention to keep it for one's self, far beyond the dictates of basic survival and comfort.  

I had few things in mind while creating this look - The Capitol, Panem (from The Hunger Games), song Royals from Lorde and gangsters. I had to use gold of course and I used it everywhere: on eyes, cheeks, lips and even added golden tooth. My character is greedy and wants gold! Hat represents high status and power.








Products used:
Bourjois Healthy Mix serum
eBay conceaer palette
Catrice All matt plus Shine control powder
Avon eye primer
MUA eyeshadow shade 29 - pearl
NYX palette The Runway collection Jazz Night (black, matte brown, shimmery brown, yellow)
Bourjois Smokey eyes 02 or baroque
Sleek Storm (both gold shades, matte brown)
Bella Pierre pigment Money
MUA palette Undressed (shade 6)
MAX falsies
Misslyn Intense color liner 240 (gold)
Bourjois Noir & Blanc eye pencil
Bourjois eye pencil

Tell me what you  think. Thank you for reading, looking and commenting!

Follow me:

3 comments:

  1. I really love this series! You represent each sin perfectly!Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popolno. Ampak oči so mi tako všeč, da bi tale očesni makeup kar nosila. :D

    ReplyDelete