Thursday, December 5, 2013

Makeup series: 7 deadly sins | GLUTTONY

I decided to start new makeup series inspired by 7 deadly sins, which are: sloth, gluttony, lust, envy, greed, pride and wrath. I am not doing them in this order, but I'll try to do all the looks in the month December. Let's just say it's going to be a lot of work, dedication and most importantly, fun :).

*I edited photos to make colours pop even more. Last photo is not edited and see how it looked like in real life. :)

Gluttony =
over-indulgence and over-consumption of food, drink, or wealth items to the point of extravagance or waste.
 
I was inspired by candy, which represents food and also sugary drinks, which can be in funny colours sometimes, glitter represents wealth - gold. I would eat everything and just can't have enough of it! :)










Products used (I used almost all the same products on the lips, face, brows and eyes, that's why I just listed them like that. If you have any question, just ask :))

Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation
Bourjois Healthy Mix concealer
Isa Dora Big bold mascara
Catrice All matt plus shine control powder
Coastal Scents 88 palette (gold, yellow, orange-red, purple, black)
Essence pigment 06 WOW It's orange
BellaPierre pigment 38 Money
BarryM glitter stacking set
MUA Bronzed perfection
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Avon eye primer
Essence Colour arts eye base 
Artdeco Lip liner waterproof  91
NYX Jumbo pencil Milk
Baci false lashes no. 545

And that's how it looked without editing.
 
  I hope you like it and fingers crossed I can do whole series this month ;)

Follow me:

17 comments:

  1. Oooo kk nora si ti, ampak v pozitivnem smislu! Jaz si nikoli nebi upala niti spounala kaj takega nardit!
    Svaka čast odlično zgleda! Komi čakam še ostale looke :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear that a lot :D Hvala! Tudi jaz jih ;))

      Delete
  2. Vauu!! Ful si kreativna, meni kaj takega sploh ne bi na misel prišlo :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Včasih se sama sebi čudim od kje mi ideje :D Hvala x

      Delete
  3. Love love love, the sombre effect! so colorful yet so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. zelo zanimivo:) barvni ombre:) najbolj so mi všeč obrvi, zelo dobro izpade na njih:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful artistic work! Its weird because last month I was re-reading about the seven deadly sins out of boredom lol, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't even know if I ever read that. :)
      xo

      Delete
  6. Wow. Že včeraj na FB sem ostala brez besed, ko sem videla fotko. Res si kreativna, imaš odlične ideje. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooooow, funky! Ful hudo, use te neon barve izpadejo zakon :) Ful so mi všeč lička, obrvi in pa trepalnice, res noro dobro narejeno :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! Trepalnice kupljene v erotic shopu :D

      Delete
  8. I love this! Would you mind if I borrowed the idea to do a 7 Deadly Sins series? I really need inspiration and this look and series are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why of course you can! It's not really my "invention" :) I'd love to see it when you do it! :)
      Thank you

      Delete
  9. Waau :) Noro dobro :) Odštekan make up :) Ful mi posrečno zgledajo te bleščice pri ustih :))

    xo
    Sabina

    ReplyDelete