Wednesday, December 25, 2013

FOTD | Festive

I'm posting so many makeup posts this month. And recipes. I don't know what's wrong with me and I truly believe you don't mind ;) Today is Christmas day! I hope you're spending it the way you want it to, may it be filled with joy, happiness and love.

I did this makeup two days ago (I'm pre-writing my posts, otherwise I won't be able to post them in the morning) and decided to share it with you. I love glitter, that's why I used it, unfortunately it's not seen that well in the photos though (I applied it in my inner corners and in the middle of my lids). I hope you still like it.





Products used:

Bourjois Healthy Mix sfoundation
Bourjois Healthy Mix concealer
Catrice All matt plus
Sleek blush Suede
Sleek blush Rose Gold
NYX blush Taupe

Catrice Eyebrow pencil
NYX Jumbo pencil Black bean
Everyday minerals Eye Our first date (dark brown-black shade)
Isa Dora Big Bold mascara Super volumizing
Barry M waterproof eyeliner
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Essence pigment Crystalliced 01 Frosted champagne
Essence pigment 20 Black sparrow

MUA lipstick shade 11


Merry Christmas!

Follow me:

8 comments: