Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas tag

Since I haven't really done anything Christmas-y on my blog yet, except for Gift ideas post (here), I decided to do Christmas tag. Answers are not particularly interesting, because I'm not crazy about Christmas, but it was last minute idea for today's post ;). I hope you still find it somewhat interesting.


Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic?
I believe we never had a real tree, it was always synthetic. And I will never forgot when me and my sister were younger and were decorating a really tall synthetic tree with our grandpa. We used ornaments in every colour. Around the tree we put grandpa's electric toy train, which was really old. Best memories :)

You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick up?
As usual - tea, preferably green tea. I basically drink just tea, lemonade, 100% juices and water. Not a lot to chose from :)
 
What's your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree?
This year I did combination of blue and silver baubles and guirlandes (picture above). We change colour combination every year: red and gold or purple and silver are other two options.
 
Giving or receiving?
Giving. But I prefer giving gifts over whole year, when I feel like it, because I like to surprise people ;), holidays always seem to force me into giving. But we don't give big gifts, something small and if you need something. Even if just someone says to me that he loves me, that's the best gift. We forget value of someone's company - that's a gift too.

To Mince Pie or not to Mince Pie?
I'll have to go with not to Mince Pie, never had one and pies are not really something we ever made and ate. Besides that, I don't eat this kind of things.
 
What's your traditional Christmas lunch?
We don' have traditional Christmas lunch, if we do, we have dinner, but it doesn't happen every year, because my mum is a nurse and if she works over night, then it's just two of us at home, in that case we don't dine together. Otherwise I always make my own meal, because I don't eat half of the food on the table :) And last year I had some vegan desserts for dinner. Like a boss :)
 
Christmas Day Fashion
Leggings, long socks over them (embracing my inner 80's freak), hoodie. Most likely.
 
What's your favourite Christmas song?
You'll hate me for this, but I don't like Christmas songs. AT ALL. But I decided to pick one song this year with "Christmas-y vibe" and make it "my Christmas song". Panic! at the Disco: Collar full.
 
What is your favourite Christmas film?
Nightmare before Christmas, if that counts as a Christmas movie ;) Or Grinch, but I haven't watched it in forever.
 
Open presents before or after lunch?
Like I said, we don' have Christmas lunch, we have dinner before an actual Christmas and we usually open presents in the morning.

Even though I'm not a Christmas person, I kinda liked this tag ;)

I tag:
Jana - Small Bits of Loveliness
Taya - My Little beauty world
Sandra - The Puzzle of Sandra's life
Danielle - Kalamity Jane Kosmetics
Mimi - Mimi's Vanity Box

Tell me, what's your favourite thing about Christmas?

 

Follow me:

2 comments:

  1. First of all Thank You for tagging me sweetheart <3 Loved reading the tag q&a and since Christmas is by far my favorite time of the year,I am so happy to do this tag :**

    ReplyDelete