Thursday, December 26, 2013

5 favourite lipsticks

Today I'll show you my top 5 favourite lipsticks. It was hard to pick just 5 when you have more than 40 lippies, but there are some shades I pick more than others.
And sorry for the shitty application ;)




MUA lipstick Shade 11 is my number one pick for everyday makeup. Since it looks like my lip colour (but better ;)), I don't have to be super neat when I'm applying it. Sometimes I even use it as a lip balm, without a mirror :D. Love the creamy texture and staying power is quite long for such a cheap price.


I like orange lipsticks and Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti made me fall in love with them. You may have heard a lot about lip butters, they're really moisturizing and glide on like butter. The only down side is that product can melt easily on high heat and become messy (that's what happened with mine). This shade is buildable.


I love Ingrid 292* shade so much, it's my second pick if I don't pick the MUA shade ;). I love the texture and it stays on my lips for hours and hours without touching up. It even stains my lips a little.


I cannot finish this post without a red shade. My all time favourite is Revlon matte Really Red. The most beautiful matte red with blue undertones, glides on like butter and stays on for quite sometime. you just need to have smooth and moisturized lips, otherwise it won't look as beautiful.


Another Revlon lipstick (it's not on purpose, I just seem to like their lipsticks :)) is their Just Bitten Kissable balm stain in Smitten. This one really stays on my lips over 10 hours, because it stains my lips, I just reapply it during the day for moisture. Colour is buildable.

Tell me, what are your favourite lipsticks?

Follow me:

*This lipstick was gifted to me.

10 comments:

  1. MUA lipstick Shade 11, Revlon matte Really Red in Revlon Just Bitten Kissable balm stain in Smitten so čudoviti. Zadnji Revlon na sliki je v redni prodaji?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mislim, da je. Jaz sem tega prejela v swapu še preden so jih začeli prodajati pri nas. :)
      Hvala za komentar <3

      Delete
  2. Vsi odtenki zgledajo ful lepi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super izbira, Smitten pa bo definitivno kmalu tudi moj :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty lipsticks :) the topshop lipsticks are really nice and you can never go wrong with a Mac one :)

    Danniella x | www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wau res lepi odtenki, čeprav Ingrid ni ravno tako zelo moja barva (čeprav verjetno imam kaj podobnega v zbirki :P). Sta mi pa Mua in Tutti Frutti ful fajna :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ufffff rdeča je tako huda, noro ti paše!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Tale MUA šminka je pa res wau. Prekrasen odtenek! Love it :D
    _______________________________________________________________
    http://keepingupwithmarcela.blogspot.com/2013/12/holiday-makeup-nr1.html

    ReplyDelete