Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Most educational cartoon ever

Probably not, but I have still learnt a lot from it and I was surprised by its positive message. Which cartoon you ask? Happy Feet 2. I turned on the TV while I was eating lunch (yes, yes, I know, it's not good to watch or read while eating, but you would do it too, I usually always eat alone, and I sometimes need a "company" :)) and it just started. And I was like: "Oh, cute, penguins are so adorable and look at those little ones, fluffy and little." Seriously, penguins are one of my favourite animals. Ok, stop blabbing, get to the point.

Source: Pinterest.

Character that was so inspiring to me was Will the Krill. He decides to be different and starts swimming against the swarm, eventually he will come to an end. And he does. And what was there? He has never seen ocean in this way -no other krills, just pure beautiful sea. One of the other krills, Bill, joins him. Bill is constantly reminding him to go back where is safe and be normal again. He even says: "I fear the worst, Will." And Will replies: "I fear the worst too, but only because fearing the best is an absolute waste of time!
Little Will has such a strong will (his name must have been chosen wisely :)), he is brave enough to challenge himself to evolve. He even tries eating meat, he says: "I'm moving up the food chain! I'm gonna chew on something that has a FACE!". Even though at the end he loses his mind a little and says that he should have listened to Bill, who had left him eventually, but they meet again and Bill says to him that he was right all along. Surprisingly, he convinced all other krills to join him and they start dancing, because it makes them happy ("main point" of the movie is actually dancing after all :)).

Source: Pinterest.


Will the krill reminded me of strong (human) individuals, who decide to do something different, to change their lives, even though they are "small", unimportant, at "the end of the food chain". They not listen to what other people say and think, are not afraid to be bold and even though life is not a beach, but a mountain, they keep going. It can be hard, but small steps count. 
Always follow your heart, not listen to others and get out of your comfort zone. You'll never know, if you never try.


I know that I turned on TV, because it was meant for me to see this movie. I felt so happy and motivated afterwards. Movie also had many other messages, but this story was the one I wanted to share with you. Have you ever been so inspired and positively surprised by a movie or even better - a cartoon?

I know, totally random post, but I just had to share it. I love movies and cartoons ... maybe I'll share more inspirational stories from movies in the future, if you find it interesting :)

Follow me:

4 comments:

  1. Oja, jaz redno najdem inspiracijske misli preko filmov predvsem filmov, ker risank ne gledam. Si pa morem to risanko ogledat, me prav zanima kaj se še vse najde noter (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, jaz obožuejm risanke. :) Le poglej, mogoče te bo navdušila tako kot mene ;)

      Delete
  2. Mislim, da tale post berem že ene tretjič... Pojma nimaš kako me je navdihnil! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete