Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday funday | I CAN DO IT!

You know what are the most used words in every one's life: "I can't do it" without even trying. It's just one of the lame excuses and you already know what I think about them.

Source: Pinterest.

Life challenges you on daily basis, you get new opportunities, you set yourself a new goal ... And most of the time you don't want to take a risk and you just say "I can't do it", "I'll leave that to someone else" ... The opportunity didn't just come there for no reason, you attracted it in life. So, grab it. Without even trying you don't know how successful you can be. Maybe you'll surprise people around you, maybe you'll even pleasently surprise yourself. Nothing will happen if you don't go out and do it.

Source: Pinterest. 
So take a risk, just jump in to the water and start swimming, believe in yourself. Later, if you don't like the road you're walking, you can start paving another one. You're the only person complicating your life right now, it's actually all really simple. Your mission for this week is to change words "I can't do it" into "I'll do my best" or even better "I can do it". Because when you truly believe in yourself, nothing can stop you. :)

Have a lovely Monday and blessed week!




No comments:

Post a Comment