Friday, May 31, 2013

Tim Burton series (collaboration with Petite Sal) | Alice in Wonderland

Last makeup from the series (sad face). This week's theme is Alice in Wonderland and I knew that I want to do either Queen of Hearts or Cheshire Cat. I was searching for a little inspiration on the wonderful wide web and decided to do Queen of Hearts. This time I wanted not to recreate the actual character, but to interpret it in my own way.

So, why I did both eyes differently? I did right eye first, if I wouldn't like it I could start all over and it's easier to remove makeup just from one eye, but when I finished right eye, I thought it would be fun to do left eye differently. Why not? :) 

Before you check out today's look, make sure you check out all other creations Sal and I did:
Romantic goth: SAL & ME
Nightmare Before Christmas: SAL & ME
Edward Scissorhands: SAL & ME 

Aaand, here it is :)









Face:
- Bourjois Healthy mix foundation
- Bourjois Healthy mix concealer
- NYX Taupe for contouring

Eyes (both eyes):
- Artdeco eyeshadow primer
- NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk
- eye lashes by H&M Extra long

right eye:
- Coastal Scents 88 palette - darkest red shadow
- MUA shade 24 pearl
- Sleek Au Naturel palette - Nougat and Noir
- Catrice Gel eyeliner
- Avon Supershock gel liner

left eye:
- Sleek Au Naturel palette - Nougat and Noir
- Avon Supershock gel liner
- MUA shade 24 pearl

Lips:
- Bourjois Levres Contour 20 Rouge soyeux
- Bourjois rouge edition 13 Rouge Jet Set


Hope you dig it and that you won't miss Tim Burton makeup series too much :)


15 comments:

  1. Great interpretation dear,you made the look more interesting and fun by doing the eyes differently.Love the lashes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Šla sem pogledat spet vse looke za nazaj, all that went through my head was "OMG OMG OMG!" Noro dobra si!!! Pure perfection! =))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! Tvoj komentar mi je polepšal dan! ;)

      Delete
  3. Navdušena sem nad tem, kako izjemno je naličeno izgleda desno oko, perfekcija. :) Zanimivo, da si se odločila različno naličiti obe očesi, to res kae tvojo ustvarjalnost. :)
    Zdaj pa čakamo kake druge zanimive ideje, sem ziher, da boš našla navdih za kako super novo serijo makeupa. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! Idej je ful, samo prvo bomo faks končali :D

      Delete
  4. wau, to rdeče oko je ful dobro :D edino škoda, da nisi dodala še kake slike od celega obraza z odprtimi očmi, ker me zanima kako te trepalnice potem izgledajo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! Ja to pa res manjka, bom drugič še kakšno tako fotko nrdila :)

      Delete
  5. LOVE your look! We had the same inspiration, yet completely different looks. I love that about the series!
    A little of me died when I realised that it was the last look today :( I loved working with you! My favourite partner in (Tim Burton) crime <3

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tim Burton children! <3
      Thank you for this comment and thank you for being in this with me. We rock!

      X

      Delete
  6. Ustnice so nore. (: Pa umetne trpalnice, pa veke. Da poenostavim vse zgleda fantastično :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ful dober mejkap, fantastično izpade!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning! That red from Coastal Scents is beautiful. I do love a good red eye shadow. This is the second item on my want list now whilst reading your posts haha.

    My bank will be telling me to stop reading so I don't end up spending loads but I can't stop. Truly a great blog to read ^_^

    Juyey xx

    ReplyDelete