Saturday, December 15, 2012

FOTD: Sorceress

I was kinda lazy with my makeup today, so I did single eyeshadow smokey eyes because it0s so easy to do :). I used Fyrinnae cosmetics loose eyeshadow in Arcane Magic: Sorceress, which I love! I like doing single eyeshadow smokey eyes. Do you?




Picture taken with flashlight.

Eyes:
- Artdeco Eyeshadow base
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
- Fyrinnae Arcane Magic: Sorceress loose eyeshadow
- Catrice face powder to blend the eyeshadow
- Catrice Lashes to kill mascara
- Avon Super shock gel eyeliner
- Catrice single eyeshadow in Starlight Expresso for brows

Face:
- Bourjois Healthy mix foundation & conceler
- Catrice Transparent fixing powder
- NYX Taupe contour
- MUA blusher shade 2

Lips:
- Catrice Ultimate colour 130 Frozen Rose


Thank you Vanesa from Gone2Rehabbrb, who introduced me to this cosmetic line :)
You can check their website here: click.

Have a nice weekend!


10 comments:

  1. I looooove single eyeshowod, as u said whenever am lazy I just pop a single one in my eye and voila, but to be honest, I never achiever this result u did, this color is sooo rich looks like ur putting a ton of colors I just love it, that will e m new eyeshodow
    thank u soo much hun for sharing love ur posts xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one blends so perfectly that it actually looks like a different eyeshadow. thank you for taking your time and commenting, your comments always make me smile :) <3
      Xx

      Delete
  2. I love simple smokey eye looks, this is a great one, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could pull off a dark shadow like that, I always end up looking like a trainwreck lol You look fab!! Thanks for sharing your link with me on twitter, happily following along!!

    xo,
    Ange

    hairsprayandhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just have to blend it properly. thank you Xx

      Delete
  4. Temna ti odlično stoji. Jaz redko uporabljam samo enega senčila, ker mi nikoli ne bi uspelo, da bi izgledalo tako dobro kot pri tebi. Vedno uporabim najmanj 2.

    ReplyDelete