Tuesday, September 11, 2012

THREE challenge look #4: FAVOURITE SONG

So, the first section of the three challenge is completed. We're done with time. :) Second section (my favourite section:)) consist of favourites: favourite song, favourite book and favourite feeling. And let me tell ya, I haven't known what my favourite song is, until today (I'm writing this on Monday). When I was thinking about looks for every section and theme, my first thought on a song was Bad Romance, have no idea why, it's far away from favourite. But I just had the image what would I create (maybe next time :)).

I went through my favorites on YouTube and found it! Jessie J - Who you are. I still cannot say it's my favourite, but it's one of my favourites for sure. Why? I love the message behind the song, I can truly relate to it. As a girl with shaved head, piercings and big dreams about becoming a makeup artist and not believing or liking some of the thing society expects from me ... I would not really call myself socialy acceptable. But no matter what anyone else thinks or dislikes about me, I'm true to who I am. I was lost in the past, but in last few years I finally found myself. Here is the video and her intro says it all. I will be me no matter what:



The look is probably the simplest ever and it describes me. I like wearing bright lipsticks, and black liner. I just added it in my crease as I've seen Jessie wearing it in some other video. I like wearing a lot of blush and highlight also. Here is the look:




Products used:
- Sephora Smoothing primer
- Missha Perfect cover BB cream no.21
- Bourjois Healthy mix concealer
- E.l.f. blush Tickled pink
- Sleek i-Divine Au Naturel (Taupe for highlight) 

- Sleek i-Divine Au Naturel (Nougat and Honeycomb all over my lids, Bark for eyebrows)
- Essence gel eyeliner 01 Midnight in Paris
- Artdeco All in one mascara black
- eBay falsies

- Revlon Matte 006 Really Red

Wear whatever you like, think however you like, be true to who you are <3
And remember, it's ok not to be ok :)


xoxo Deja

17 comments:

  1. Who You Are je tudi ena izmed mojih najljubših pesmi...
    Tale verzija je tut svetovna: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_pnFhFjNtY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lepa <3 Really red je moja fave rdeča šminka, pa super obstojna je

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your make up!
    You look gorgeous!

    xoxo
    http://www.its-dash.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zelo zanimiva raba linerja ( zelo rada gledam kako punce uporabljajo linerje, ker imam sama res fobijo pred uporabo, vse kar naredim je asimetrično, črta predebela, oko trza, res katastrofa).
    Mi je pa všeč tvoj stil =). Se mi zdi, da ti res pristoji =)

    P.S. PA super inspiracija!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super inspiracija, look pa tudi! Čisto preprosto, ampak super :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE THIS!! :)
    Im a huge Jessie J fan and I think you hit spot on with this look when it comes to Jessie :)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meni pa nekako ne uspevajo konceptualni MU-ji. Oz. slabo znam konkretizirat zamisel, če je inspiracija nekaj tak abstraktnega kot je sporočilo pesmi.

    Oftopic, Cha ima linijo Klimtovih (<3333) mini posodic za shranjevanje čaja, sem si naročila dva kompleta in živjo not začimbe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, ti maš najbolj random komentarje :D Bom pogledala ;)

      Delete