Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sephora Kat von D "Sinner" inspired makeup look

I have a list of topics for my blog I need to write and I have like one million other ideas what to post, but sometimes you just don't feel like blogging. I go to work and it's so hot I can't even think and don't forget to mention - I'm world's biggest procrastinator. You probably know how it feels if you are blogger :).

I was playing with makeup couple of days ago, was inspired by Kat von D's "sinner" look for her Sephora line. (I would like to have every single product from her line... and I have birthday soon :P)



You probably know that I love her, I mentioned her in one of my previous blog posts and even tweeted about her. She is one of my idols and she does the most awesome makeup looks. (Well, she is awesome with everything she does :)).

So here is the final look:



   



I have a crappy camera. Glitter was actually much more visible in person. Ah, well, have to work with what I have.

Here are the products I used:

  • face:

- Avon Ideal shade in Creamy natural
- Bourjois BIO detox Fond de teint in Vanilla (mixed those two together)
- Bourjois Healthy mix concealer in 52 medium radiance
- E.l.f. Mineral Foundation SPF15 in Fair to set my whole face
- E.l.f Contouring Blush & Contouring Powder




  • eyes:
- Essence I <3 stage eyeshadow base
- NYX The Runaway Collection in Jazz Night (I bought it, beacuse it really reminds me of Kat von D's Metal Orchestra palette)

- Essence Cristalliced glitter froster in 02 Diamond dust mixed with Kiko Mixing solution
- Catrice Liquid liner in 010 Dating Joe Black
- Catrice Kohl Kajal in black
- Artdeco All in One Mascara in Black (my all time favourite mascara <3)



  • eyebrows:
- Catrice Eye brow stylist in 030 Brown-n-eye Peas
- and a little tiny bit of Alverde black mascara (because she has quite dark eyebrows)


  • lips:
- Bourjois Sweet kiss in 49 Rose allure

- Revlon lipbutter in 015 Tutti Frutti


Do you like this look? Would you wear it?


Good night,

xoxo Deja

P.S.: I know it's kinda late, but I have two new looks planned for the Hunger Games. I'm so excited (...and I just can't hide it :P).

12 comments:

  1. Oooo kak lep make up. Super ti paše! Seveda, bi ga nosila, za zvečer na kako žurko/pijačko/kino. Lepo ti paše. Si res simpatična punca!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiste bleščice res ful lepo pridejo!

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ja, res super pridejo.. pa nisem kej dost prčakvala od njih :)
      xo

      Delete
  3. OMG, this look is so incredibly gorgeous!!! you did an amazing job, really!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauuu smokey eyes ♥..obvladaš sceno :)

    ReplyDelete