Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Random haul

I have never written about new things I bought. I'm always open to try something new, hope it may be interesting to some of you. :)
Here are things I recently bought:
(some pictures were posted on Twitter, but not everyone follows me there :))

*Diary: I was thinking about getting one for the longest time, because all my ideas are written on random pieces of paper and usually get lost. Today I found this one with the coolest design in Leonardo for 5,90€.
*Revlon Nail enamel in 095 Facets of Fushcia. Black nail varnis with chunky purple-pink glitter. LOVE IT!
*Catrice Liquid Liner in 010 Meeting Joe Black. Never too much eyeliners :P
*Finally found nude eye pencil, because white can sometimes look too harsh. Oriflame Kohl Pencil in Nude.
*Essence Show your feet Gel shoe pads.
*Tank top from New Yorker (4,95€), bought two: black and blue. Because I desperately needed a "normal" tank top :)


*Bought those shoes in Transport for 17 € (75 % discount :))))

*Scarf with rabbits, hats, stars ... I had to get it, because it reminds me of Alice in Wonderland. I love Alice in Wonderland ... and scarves :))
*Subrina Supreme hair color in 46 Golden hazelnut. Colored my hair two days ago, don't really know if I like it or not :D
*This white thing on shorts is Essence Fruity sealing top coat. Used it once, it dries sooooo slowly. Not big fan of it :(
*Shorts from New Yorker. I'm not a skirt fan, I prefer shorts :)
*Purple false eyelashes. Will do a look using them. Very soon :)

*Please, be jealous :P REVLON COLOR BURST LIP BUTTERS! Bought them on Ebay. In 060 Gumdrop and 015 Tutti Frutti. It was love at first sight <3 :)

You can still enter my giveaway HERE, if you haven't done it yet.

Hope you had a great day and even better night ahead :)

xoxo Deja

7 comments:

  1. Tutti Frutti! <3 Res ga morm že naročt. Zgleda, da moja obsesija ne bo šla stran...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. naroči, ne bo ti žal :)
      kot balzam za ustnice, ampak zdrži pa dlje kot katerakoli šminka. i like :)
      xo

      Delete
  2. This haul post is so summery!!! Makes me wanna go out there and do something crazy;-))) thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww. glad you like it <3
      let's do something crazy together :D

      xo

      Delete
  3. Iii, bo pa ta nov morarsko moder lakec glih pasal k tejle majčki/topku, a ne da?
    Full lepa barva.

    ReplyDelete